Thursday, September 2, 2010

Quick Introduction

I have added a new blog to my list. This one is being written by one of my dearest friends. We started knitting around the same time. In fact, it was because she was teaching herself to knit that I finally got up the nerve to try it myself.

She is now embarking on a new knitting journey, designing knitwear. Again, she is teaching herself. I couldn't be more excited for her as she takes this step. She is a bit terrified, which is completely understandable. However, I'm fond of saying that if you aren't at least a little scared of a new endeavor then you simply don't care enough. Being terrified just means she cares a great deal about what she is attempting to do.

This is a picture of the two of us, I'm on the right, after we completed a wedding blanket for some friends. This was one of the first things she designed from scratch (with minimal help from me).

She's probably going to kill me for posting this (especially the really old picture of the two of us) and directing people over to read her new blog, but so be it. I'm just being a supportive friend. ;)

1 comment:

californiabliss said...

Thank you!

You are a brat, but that is why I love you!!!!

(and wow that is an old picture!!!!)

b